By Uzair Adam Imam
Kofar Gayan Low Cost, Zaria, was thrown into deep mourning when fire outbreak in the area resulted to the death of a four-member family on Friday.
Multiple sources in the area relayed that the outbreak, which occurred in the early hours of Friday, was as a result of a high voltage supply of electricity.
Muhammad Umar, the Head of Service unit in Kofar Doka, Zaria, confirmed the traumatic incident to journalists in the area.
He disclosed that he could not ascertain the course of the fire outbreak, however, said it was speculated that it was as a result of an electric spark.
The Daily Reality discovered that the deceased were; Alaramma Mohammed Sani, who was an imam at Buhari’s resident, his wife, Raulatu Sani and two of their children, Hashim Sani aged 8 and Fatima Sani aged 1 and half years.
Bello Haruna, who is a member of the vigilante group in the area, told journalist that, “We were on patrol when we saw fire engulfing the resident of Alaramma Mohammed Sani and we all rushed to render assistance.
“I also blamed the sudden restoration of electricity to the area, which came in high voltage as the likely cause of the incident,” said.
The neighbours, who trooped out of their houses for help, could not hide their sadness as they described the incident as traumatic.
Leave a Reply