By Salihi Adamu Takai
Life is a period in a person’s life or a state of being alive. A lifetime is a temporary time to live from the cradle to the grave (death). Being alive is a chance to make everything designed to achieve.
Life goes along with the timeline and plans quickly (it’s not permanent). This means that everyone on earth is allocated to a specific time, and that can’t be in any way extended.
As you come into existence and start living a life, how do you live it and plan to live it? Are you living at home? Or you’re just intending to live abroad? So, if you want to live overseas, it’s essential to know many things about living abroad; I will critically point out some helpful hints for your living abroad.
Life abroad is not like a home life. It’s a new life. If you happen to be living abroad, you will start feeling lonely and naive because you find yourself in a new place that takes you to free thinking. So, from this time, you will start thinking about living; how can you cope with the situation? But the answer should be the plan made you there; was it for what? Just think about it before living abroad!
It’s discussed that anyone who intends to live abroad has already planned for life, so they only need guidance to live it decently. So, here are the five things helpful for living a decent life abroad;
1. Be curious to achieve your goals for living abroad. This means that as you take off and land in the place you intended to live, just be wrapped up in it until you get it, be it study or business.
2. As you land, you must think about your financial capacity and start studying the cost of living there. Don’t start spending anything without critical thinking about life there. Study their currency first and compare it with your country’s currency.
3. What are you going to do there? Is it study or business? Make sure you study their Constitution. As you start living, please focus on the laws governing your transaction there and avoid anything contrary to their law and order.
4. Choose a good friend to live with, and don’t accompany anyone who can influence you negatively. You can find different kinds of people anywhere, good and bad. So, refrain from associating with the bad, and accompany the good ones helpful to your life there.
5. Your religion should be your guide in everything. Don’t forget your religion in anything. Be within the guidelines of the religion; you will be safe anywhere.